The whole GroupThis picture was taken on the last day when we had to say goodbye to our new friends! Previous Next We had a great experience in Porta Panasco! Our group consisted of three-families including 15 kids, age ranging 5-17. We built a chain-link fence, dug...
What are we doing?
- Home and community repairs
- March 27-April 1, 2021
- Last mile delivery of medical supplies and food
- May 2, 2021. 6 pallets of food delivered to Soynota valued at $x.
- April 10, 2021. 4 pallets of food, medical supplies, etc delivered to Soynota valued at $x.
- Monetary donations to enable future last mile deliveries of food to Agua Prieta
- Thanksgiving 2021
Charity Anywhere service project Puerto Penasco Mexico. 2019. I participate in a service project in Mexico where e build a house for a single mother in Mexico.
This is a video I put together for my daughter Katie for her Senior Project. This is a trip she took to Puerto Penasco Mexico where she spent a week building, repairing and adding on to houses poor neighborhoods.
Humanitarians, I just wanted to sit down while everything was fresh in my mind and say thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! We could not have pulled off this huge task without each and every one of you. Everybody on this trip...
The HOA for Los Conchas officially donated the truck to the city on Saturday. The fire department polished it all up and did a paragraphed through the whole city. The fire chef had the same type of truck at a prior job and loved it so he knows all of the secrets of...