The attachment is a fundraising project that our volunteers in Logan worked on. Jim and Christy Benedict and Mike Pitcher were contacted by a volunteer in Uganda, Africa. The village, Kenese, has never had electric power. We funded the cost of having...
What are we doing?
- We are providing food supplements for malnourished babies and children in Uganda.
- We do assessments of the affected families.
- We provide affected families with water filters to avoid water borne illnesses and medicines where those are needed
- Since this is a long term program, we will need monetary donations over the long haul to maintain and hopefully expand the reach of this project.
- Our “reach” to do these rescues will only be limited by the budget we will be able to dedicate to this.
- Your donations will make a huge difference.
- We are sending a team to Uganda to asses this project and explore other possibilities. They will leave on the 13th of September and return on the 30th. That team is now closed.